London & Dublin | October 19, 2015: GameAccount Network plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content, announces it has won eGaming Review’s ‘Casino Software Supplier of the Year’ award in Italy’s regulated Internet gaming market. The award was announced by eGaming Review on October 12, 2015.
Italy is one of Europe’s most highly-regulated Internet gaming markets, ring-fenced with a domain-name blockade which prevents Italians from playing on dot.com websites outside of Italy and making Italy a truly internal Internet gaming market.
GAN supplies casino gaming software from its GameSTACK™ Internet gaming system located in Rome, Italy to approximately seventy per cent (70%) of the Italian casino gaming market by gross Internet casino gaming revenue.
· Competition with major European casino software suppliers including PlayTech and Evolution Gaming
· Recognition of GAN’s unique position in the Italian casino gaming software market supplying casino table games and a wide range of third party casino slots gaming aggregated from major manufacturers including IGT, Scientific Games (Bally) and Net Entertainment
· First-to-market with native downloadable iOS and Android casino table gaming Apps in Italy in 2013 (and again with casino slots in 2015), demonstrating GAN’s commitment to delivering high quality mobile casino slots for major sports betting and gaming brands including SNAI and Sisal
· Growing Italian casino gaming market with H1 2015 active player days up 11%; and daily player yield up 19% on H1 2014
· The anticipated Q4 launch of William Hill Italia, Bet365 Italia and StarVegas continues to expand GAN’s content distribution capability in the Italian regulated Internet gaming market
Sara DiFinizio, Italian Country Manager of GAN commented:
“Italy is a market GAN has been building for over seven years, and GAN’s distribution capability is a direct reflection of our commitment in Italy to delivering best-in-class gaming content to the majority of Italian casino operators online today. We have many more games to deliver in the balance of 2015 and into 2016 and will continue to deliver our client operators’ requests to bring the best in gaming to one of Europe’s most dynamic Internet gaming markets.”
Giuseppe Gardali, Commercial Operations Director of GAN commented:
“We have built a scale Italian casino gaming business in Italy’s highly-regulated and technically complex market. We deliver locally-deployed games engineered inherently within GAN’s GameSTACK™ Internet gaming system together with aggregating third party games delivered via integrations with RGS’ located in Gibraltar, Malta and other European jurisdictions which grant their owners a single-point of access to Italy’s high-value, growing Internet casino market. This award demonstrates the value we deliver to both operators and gaming content suppliers as an essential part of Italy’s regulated Internet gaming infrastructure.”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Italian Regulated Gaming™
· Launched in Italy by GAN in September 2008, GAN’s Italian market operations commenced with the delivery of skill-based gaming including regional card games Scopa, Briscola and Sette e Mezzo
· GAN supplies Internet gaming software to Lottomatica, SNAI, Sisal, Eurobet Italia, Intralot Italia, Cogetech, Paddy Power Italia, William Hill Italia, Bet365 Italia and StarVegas
· GAN delivers locally-deployed gaming content for Aristocrat, Ainsworth, Everi (Multimedia Games), Incredible Technologies, High Flier Games, Konami Gaming, and DEQ’s EZ Baccarat®
· GAN delivers RGS-integrated gaming content for Net Entertainment, IGT and Scientific Games (Bally)