GAN Partners with major Southwest US casino operator to Launch Simulated Gaming™
- 22 Apr 2016
GameAccount Network plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces it has partnered with one of the largest Native American casino operators in the country to launch GAN’s proprietary enterprise-grade social gaming solution: Simulated Gaming™ in the Southwest. Following an extensive diligence process, GAN was selected for their deep capabilities in providing real money and social gaming experiences from a singular technology platform: the GameSTACK™ Internet Gaming System.
The identity of the US casino operator (“the Client”) will be disclosed following the receipt of suitable commercial and/or regulatory consents.
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GAN commented:
“This is a landmark deal for GAN which reinforces the commercial appeal of our unique patented Simulated Gaming model to major US casino operators. We have proven multiple times the key benefits of the Simulated Gaming: Generate incremental income online; reactivate long-term lapsed patrons on-property; and increase on-property visitation and spend by existing patrons.
We are truly privileged to bring online one of the largest Native American casino operators in the US. Furthermore, with the Client’s multi-million dollar digital marketing commitment combined with GAN’s expert Market Services Team, we believe the Client will quickly secure significant Social Casino market share in the Southwest US region served by their land-based gaming enterprise.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Client for their trust in GAN bringing them online later this year. This flagship US casino operator client represents material revenue in 2016 for GAN and is anticipated to generate significant earnings for GAN over the multi-year term of the agreement. ”
· The Client is the largest multi-property operation to contract with GAN to-date.
· GAN will bring to their highly-engaged patrons the Simulated Gaming experience in H2 2016
· Simulated Gaming delivers a host of entertainment and marketing communication tools, enabling the Client to engage their loyalty base and new players with unprecedented levels of efficiency and at reduced costs from traditional media engagement
· Treating Simulated Gaming as a business line, the Client has given a material multi-million-dollar commitment to the digital marketing of Simulated Gaming™, targeting players within the Client’s vast patron database as well as driving new player acquisition through the platform
· With a vast enterprise and strong interest in sharing the Client’s Native American culture, the GAN platform allows the Client to create new and unique experiences online, such as utilizing GAN’s established skill-based casual mobile gaming capability and emerging virtual reality gaming offering in order to address a broader consumer demographic beyond that of a traditional social casino
· GameSTACK™ Internet gaming platform will be installed on-property in Summer 2016 enabling the Client the option of conducting real money mobile Internet gaming on-property at a future date and subject to regulatory consent
· Simulated Gaming™ is an innovative Internet gaming service designed by GAN specifically for land-based US casinos, offering a gaming-as-entertainment experience across web, mobile and VR together offering over 200 casino slot and table games, including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments.